Recruitment recognition system
A new feature has recently been implemented on our wonderful site to track recruitment efforts of members. Here are the basic points/features:
- A player will receive a “score” if a recruit they have introduced makes it to full TTT member status.
- To verify that a recruit has been introduced by a member, the recruit has to indicate who helped/influenced them to join up by naming the member in their introduction thread, welcome posts and/or their profile setup.
- A player will receive a score for each recruit that makes it to full-bird TTT member.
- The scores will be displayed underneath the site avatar and roles icons
- If a recruit leaves after becoming a member the recruiter keeps the score earned, if the recruit leaves during the entry process or is not accepted the recruiter does not receive a score.
Small idea of what the icons will be like (not actual size and ignore my paint skills or lack thereof... )
In this way, people who play an active role in recruitment get a bit of acknowledgement for their effort. Also, to celebrate 4 years of the clan’s existence and promote this new feature there will be a special prize for the first person to reach a score of 5! (see below)
This system will be adapted to include other things that help the clan, like arranging scrims or creation of media to help represent the clan! A further announcement will be made when the feature is extended to these other actions!
The competition and the prize...
$50 dolla bill y'all...well not quite
The Prize: Either 1 game up to the value of $50; or 2 games worth a maximum of $25 each!
The competition: Recruit 5 new people through the new system explained above, the first to turn 5 recruits into 5 full TTT members wins!
Terms and Conditions:
1) During the competition recruits are still required to make introduction threads, and Leetbot will automatically make their feedback thread after 2 weeks (as normal), then members will vote/provide feedback over 1 week. At the end of the last day of voting a decision will be accepted and the recruit will be admitted or rejected. This is to ensure fairness to both the recruit and recruiter, while ensuring that no recruit is rushed through or left waiting
2) TTT Management cannot win the prize
Additional clauses to the T&Cs may be added if loopholes appear, and are being exploited! (feel like a lawyer writing this )
Good luck, and may the best platipus win!