Recently there has been an urban legend floating around in the animal medicine world about vaccinations that apply to human vaccinations as well.
The believe nowadays is that mercury is being used in vaccinations for antimicrobial uses. Mercury is a heavy metal that accumulates in the body until it reaches toxic levels in the body. The half-life of mercury is 50 days.
The type of mercury that they have in mind is Methyl-Mercury which is toxic. But the one being used for antimicrobial uses in vaccinations is Ethyl-Mercury which is not toxic and the half-life is 4-7 days.
The reason that Ethyl-Mercury is not toxic is because the liver (Hepar) can actively excrete the substance which it can’t do with Methyl-Mercury.
The amount of Ethyl-Mercury that has been deemed safe the European Medicine Authority is 0,02%. Only half is present in most vaccinations.
The recent increase of attention to this comes from the new L4 (Leptospirosis) Vaccination. But this substance has been used for all the vaccinations in the past.
There are signs that Ethyl-Mercury can cause allergic reactions to the skin but because Ethyl-Mercury is only administered to the patient once every year at the most the risk of sensitization is very small.
The reason that Ethyl-Mercury is being used in vaccinations is because of the years of experience with it and its effectiveness and safety of the so said substance. The substance has been proven that it does not cause behavioral or neurological damage, this is supported by EMA and the WHO.
Audio is love, audio is life.
Courage isn't the absence of fear, It's doing what must be done despite the fear.
"An apology is worthless if you do not learn from your mistake." - Me